.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

* BFU Weekly Journal *
documenting creation of a
Visionaries Learning Center

Bastiat Free University offers internationally accessible and actionable student-directed learning to visionaries and entrepreneurs.
Your BFU resources are now available without cost.

Start Today
Rediscover the pleasures found in self directed learning.

BFUniv, BFU college, self-directed e-learning, Bastiat Free University


Friday, August 05, 2005

Quick Note on Bastiat

.
I don't play piano.

I tried it when I was young because I really enjoyed listening to piano. I just hated playing it myself. I had to listen to all that noise I inflicted on a beautiful instrument. Ouch.

I write because I have something to say, I hope some people will read it. When I read something like this piece on Bastiat by Sobran I am reminded of what good writing reads like. I can't give up writing, even if you want me too, Bastiat Free University and renaissance education need me, for now.

I will enjoy reads like this one however, and smile at the rendition.

For now you will find many great and well written books in our courses, and some noise from me. ; }

Allan R. Wallace
.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
| 1:13 AM - link to the above post <- email this journal entry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Free" University or Church defined



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.