First -- read our BFU summary page, this page has the customary small print, only with a large font.
If you are still interested in our degree program a few notes to help you get started.
- BFU is about self directed learning. You need to earn the proper amount of units to receive your diploma; you select the classes you will take and the amount of time it will take.
- Investigate your primary area of interest first. You can however take classes in any discipline, at any level.
- Once you decide that you want a degree, register for courses and acquire the materials needed. You do not need to use our links, buy your books where the price is best.
- The course instructions are for now similar in most classes. Read the course introduction sheet to get more information,
- Submit your $75.00 degree track entrance fee and pay for your classes prior to finishing the course material. We will review your work, cash your check, and award you your units.
- Take as many, or as few courses as you wish. You know yourself, build a curriculum that will keep you motivated.
You can register for free now and check out our course selection; there will be 100 classes by the end of the year.
For particulars on taking an individual course visit here.
We are still under construction, please let us know of any problems you encounter.
Any ideas you have will be thankfully considered also.
This is your school, help us make it better.