This will be more of an update on salient resources than a "state of the college" report.
For those of you that have not kept up with the blog, there have been a couple of specifically useful ideas presented within the BFU Weekly Journal pages
1) How To Create A College Degree Substitute: http://bfuniv.blogspot.com
2) A new Higher Education Model: http://bfuniv.blogspot.com
I have found that blogs have a limited life on their entries, I may eventually put these ideas into a Squiddo lens. A fine post on the high achiever, Dr. Pereyda, has almost disappeared in Google's eyes, while in a lens it would continue to attract the attention she deserves. http://bfuniv.blogspot.com
In fact here are several lenses that have growing popularity and maintain their google edge.
1) Start Your Own Business Ideas: http://www.squidoo.com/mybusin
2) The Importance of Education (it may be different than you thought): http://www.squidoo.com/educati
3) How to raise money for charity: http://www.squidoo.com/askform
And the newest lens, just a couple of days old; Visionary Leaders - inspiring and leading change: http://www.squidoo.com/visiona
These will all be a potential learning experience - enjoy.
Allan Wallace, Rector
Bastiat Free University