.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

* BFU Weekly Journal *
documenting creation of a
Visionaries Learning Center

Bastiat Free University offers internationally accessible and actionable student-directed learning to visionaries and entrepreneurs.
Your BFU resources are now available without cost.

Start Today
Rediscover the pleasures found in self directed learning.

BFUniv, BFU college, self-directed e-learning, Bastiat Free University


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring Pruning - blogging vacation

Time to sort my priorities; or as I tell my kids - I need to think about what I want to be when I grow up.

"The most practical, beautiful, workable philosophy won't work- if you won't." - Zig Ziglar

Or as I've said elsewhere:

We hear fables about the past, we develop dreams of the future, but the work needs to be done today.

I should be back blogging in a couple of weeks - poke that orange button to the right of the address to get my RSS feed and you will be one of the first to know. If you need to contact me use the contact link at the Bastiat Free University lens.

When next I write, I will hopefully have some fresh insights occasioned by prayer and contemplation.

May you find your best in life.

Sincerely,

Allan

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
| 9:32 AM - link to the above post <- email this journal entry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Free" University or Church defined



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.