Class trick in self directed learning
pertaining to the recent post on how to take a class, and the Tsunami Hitchhiker post on "aspirin therapy," I have a no pain introduction to BFuniv just for you.
- register - for free
- peruse the course list
- select a course or three that interest you
- Get the books, do the course work
- keep your course work on your personal computer (back it up)
- then decide if you want to seek a diploma at BFuniv
- if not, repeat
- if you decide to go for a diploma; - send in the registration fee and class fee
- send us an email with your intention
- the next day post the course work you already completed.
BFU's self directed learning may be what you were looking for.
If a degree is one of your goals, we can help.
If all you want is self directed learning, we can help; - at no cost.
Register and start class today.
Just like aspirin therapy; there is a small known effort required, there is little risk, and it just may be worthwhile.