.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

* BFU Weekly Journal *
documenting creation of a
Visionaries Learning Center

Bastiat Free University offers internationally accessible and actionable student-directed learning to visionaries and entrepreneurs.
Your BFU resources are now available without cost.

Start Today
Rediscover the pleasures found in self directed learning.

BFUniv, BFU college, self-directed e-learning, Bastiat Free University


Sunday, October 23, 2005

Insights For the New Blogger

.

This blog entry by Joi Ito makes some great general points about blogs, some of which, like being humble, are real tough for me. Funny since I have so much to be humble about.

I am used to talking and writing as an authority; that controls even when I don't know what I'm talking about. There are just so many areas in which I am ignorant.

If you are new to blogging, like myself, there is a lot of tripping over things in the dark.

I'm still not sure how that trackback thingee works.

I am going to go back and re-read the Joi's message, - I have a lot to learn.


Allan

.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
| 2:48 AM - link to the above post <- email this journal entry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Great Link. Trackbacks are cool too...

Anyhooo... Thanks for submitting a bid for my rent My Blog. I could only pick one, but I promise to get to yours in the coming weeks. Please check back in a week.

Thanks again!
Sincerely, Suzanne

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Free" University or Church defined



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.